Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's only been a year!!

So it's only been a year since I have done anything with our blog. I could use the excuse that I was busy, but honestly I just forgot about it! But now that my little sister is moving to Arizona I decided that I should be better about keeping up with this thing. Acutually she convinced me it would be a good way to keep up on what's going on in each other's lives. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am really close with my family. My sisters are my best friends and we love doing stuff together any chance we get. I have been having a really hard time since my sister told us that they were moving. I am sure going to miss her! We used to be very close when we were younger but as we got older we had our own friends and our own lives. Then when she got married this year we started doing more together and have gotten a lot closer. I will stop moping now!!! Here is just a little bit of what we've been up to this year... Sorry they are in random order!!

Kaitlin & Dustin's wedding Februdary 10, 2012
This is a way random picture but I just couldn't resist. This was the day before we took Mac to the groomer, he looks homeless!
My mother in-law graduated with her Associates at Weber State this year, we are so proud of her. She has worked so hard to get here!
Kaysville 4th of July parade. All the boys wanted a picture with the Avengers. From the left Rick, Dustin, Zack (random guys we don't know) and Brendan
Me & Paylen @ Boondocks for my birthday :) Love this little girl
Brendan tubing @ JordanElle
We went to Bear Lake for our family vacation @ the beginning of August. On the last day we decided to go on a tour of the Minnetonka cave with Jacee & Rick and the girls. It was so fun! Its 40 degrees in the cave year round. There were a total of 888 stairs that we had to walk up and down. There was one part the were 77 steep stairs, and when I mean steep I'm talking about straight up. The tour guides call it the Stairway to heaven, well I call it the stairway to hell because they were so steep! And little Paylen who is only 3 walked up them all by her self! Afterwards she said to Jacee "Mom! My bum hurts now!" Jacee: "That's your glutes are getting a good workout." Then Paylen turns to be and says "Guys my glutes hurt!!" It was seriously the funniest thing ever!!
Me, Paylen & Jacee waiting @ the caves
So this is the first picture I've put up of my niece Hadley. She was born November 27, 2011 and let me tell you, she is one big girl. But so stinking cute! Brendan calls her "Fat Baby," because of her little Pooh Bear gut. Anyway...there is a story behind the picture. The first day we were up at Bear Lake me and Jacee were setting up our campsite while my Mom & Dad went into town. Poor Paylen was STARVING and really bored, so Jacee gave her a book of stickers to play with. Well we didn't have any paper to give her so she decided to use Hadley as her canvas. She was COVERED in stickers. They were all over her face, arms, legs and stomach. I don't think she left a spot uncovered. Hadley was such a good sport. I just love that little girl I can't ger enough of her.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good you took my advice and started getting caught up on your blog. now we just gotta get Jacee to do it. I miss you guys so much! make sure to post all the fun stuff you guys do. Only two months and I can see you guys! Love ya.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones