I am the worst at updating this thing. I told myself I would be better this year but hey we're only 3 months into the new year. Give a girl a break! Time just seems to have gotten away from me. Its flown by! There are SO many new things happening its hard to know where to start. But I've gotta start somewhere.
First off, we've moved!! Yep, that's right we're moving on, literally. We have been in our apartment a year and although its worked out of the last year we decided not to renew our contract. Instead we moved in with my mother in-law. We're hoping to buy a house at the end of the year and this way we're able to save quite a bit of money and pay off quite a bit. Even Brendan's car...YAY!
For Christmas, Jacee found a package deal for Jazz tickets. It was a awesome deal $70for 6 tickets/3 games. Our first game was in January and our last one was this month :( I was so sad for it to end but we had such a good time. I wasn't able to get very many pictures, since my camera charger went missing (aka I lost it!) but luckily I found it in the move. Recently my family has taken a liking to Just Dance 2, its the best game ever and it makes you sweat like crazy! Brendan has even loved playing it and he gets pretty into it. You never know they may just use him as a dancer in Just Dance 3!!!
Brendan started his new job at t-mobile and likes it a lot so far! Its been kinda weird going from a 9-5 job to retail hours, but he is getting used to that schedule and I think he prefers it now. He is still working at Sam's part time as a cashier. In May his summer Lacrosse league starts up which he is really excited for and the new semester of school. We love this time of year and are getting so excited for Summer, some of our favorite things happen in summer....what we're looking forward to...Lake Powell trip, my birthday (of course), Samson family reunion and of course our favorite thing...BOATING!!
Its not much but here are a few pictures of what we've been up to so far this year...enjoy!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
LONG overdue!
Posted by Brendan & Lindee at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
the jazz games were fun, but i have to admit I'm kinda glad it's over cause the jazz are not that fun to watch these days...
Post a Comment