The title says it all!! So me and Brendan are now on a student budget...I know know the wonders of being Newlyweds :) Anyway we are having to get creative with our dates and keep them pretty cheap. Well this date that we just had wasn't as cheap but it was SUPER fun! Brendan had to work Saturday day, so I went boating with my famila at Willard Bay. Which was WAY fun. After Brendan got off work we went down to Salt Lake and met up with Jacee and Rick. First we went to eat at the Lion Pantry which was way yummy. Can you believe that I've never been there? I even worked at the Joseph Smith Building and have never been. CRAZY!
After, we went over to the Beehive House (the place where Brigham Young lived with his family). It was SO neat to be there, I wish I would have taken pictures but I totally forgot. And needless to say, that place was HUGE, I can't even remember how many different floors there were. It was so cool!
Next we headed over to the Visitor's Center since non of us have been there for awhile! It was pretty neat, they added a new exhibit. That has an exact replica of the Salt Lake Temple and it shows the different rooms and floors. It was WAY cool because a lot of those rooms I have never been in. LOVED IT!! We only got a few pictures while we were there. I wish we had more.
Anyway, we have been trying to keep our dates cheap and creative. I found this way fun blog that has those exact things. Its mainly for married people which I love. It has all sorts of tips and advice for married couples on keeping their marriage HOT! ;) Check it out, you'll LOVE it! http://thedahlingdatingdivas.blogspot.com
*Paylen LOVES her Uncle Brendan*




Wednesday, August 11, 2010
DaTe TiMe!
Posted by Brendan & Lindee at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
that was a way fun night! I love your new blog lay out, super cute!
Post a Comment