Friday, July 23, 2010

Catch Up

I am not very good at this blogging stuff so I am having to play catch up right now. We have been VERY busy these last few months. Brendan has been working at Sam's the last few months and just got a promotion to Marketing, he is way excited!! He starts school in August and is doing the respiritory program, it is a lot of work but we are so excited. I am still working at REED EyeCare in Farr West and I LOVE it. I am just finishing up my Optician training and will hopefully have my license soon. I just have to take a test when I am done...We love the summer months but this summer has been a little slow for us, we have both been working SO much that we haven't had a lot of time for fun.
Here are some pictures of some of the things we've been doing the last little while. Enjoy!

Baby Animal Farm-May 2010








Sharing a milk shake at Good Wood


Living Planet Aquarium










Lake Powell June 2010

You can't tell but we are standing on that cliff







Our Cute little Apartment :)




0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones