Saturday, May 9, 2009

bOwLiNg...yeah not my best talent

So....on Thursday night I went bowling with Jacee, Rick and Brendan and I got the lowest score out of all of us. Luckily Jacee barely beat me by a few points but between two games I got a total of 125 or something like that. I know I suck but it was fun. Before bowling, Rick thought it would be fun to drive around Target and Old Navy with cups of water on our car and when people would point at them he would SLAM on the brakes and then the cups would fall off and spill everywhere. After about the second or third time we decided we had too much fun with that. One lady's reaction was so FUNNY though she had JAcee roll down the window and was like "So you know your cup was on your car?" That was after it had already fallen off!!

1 comments:

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

whatever, i bet you by way more than a few points, I was closer to Rick & Brenden's scores but it that makes you feel better... :o)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones