Yesterday I had a date with Brendan, I was SO excited! He came and picked me up he brought me flowers. My very favorite, Pink Gerber Daiseys. They are so beautiful. I've never been to the IMAX theatre in Salt Lake and he took me there, we saw this Under the Sea. I think that is what its called? It was in 3D It kinda made me feel like I was on drugs, but not. It was so much fun! :o)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey Lindee,
It is Siri. Thank you so much for everything you have done to help us with Shelli. (Not that we are getting anywhere). You will never know how grateful we are. I owe you an apology for thinking that you were not looking our for Shelli in the past. I know how difficult she is and can be.
Thanks again,
Siri
Post a Comment