Our busy bodies have been very busy lately. I have been working at REED EyeCare for the last month and a half and I LOVE it there. I am so happy there and the girls i work with are a hoot!! I am so glad that I am there it is a great place to work and there are lots of opportunities to grow there. Brendan started a new job at Love Cleaning and he likes it there a lot so far...it is really flexible with his school schedule and it has pretty good pay.
We moved into our new apartment the beginning of February and we absolutly love it there. Its cute and little and quiet...well as quiet as an apartment can be. We feel all grown up now with a place of our own!! We are really excited for summer and are already planning some fun get aways! In July we are going to Vegas for my birthday...yeah vegas!! And then to Bear Lake in August and of course the Samson Family Reunion sometime this summer. Can't wait for summer :)
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Busy Bodies :)
Posted by Brendan & Lindee at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment