I finally got our wedding pictures from our photographer and posted some of the ones I really liked...although there are a million!! I didn't want to post all of them. Its fun to look back at them (even though it was only 2 1/2 months ago) and replay the day through my head. It was the happiest day of my life, so far. I am so grateful that I married such a good man and that we can spend our whole lives and forever together. The support we got from our family and friends was wonderful, thank you so much...Love you all! :) 



























***Mont and Zack caught in the act*** 






Friday, January 15, 2010
FoReVeR hApPy :)
Posted by Brendan & Lindee at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
cute pics! can't wait to see all of them. I love the one of Paylen kissing you, she is so adorable
Post a Comment