I LOVE fall, I love everything about it. The leaves changing, the cold weather. raking up leaves...EVERYTHING. Brendan is not so fortunate, its not his favorite season. He hates being cold and freezes, I guess that's what 2 years in Hawaii will do to you! We have been SO busy getting things ready for the Wedding and we are so excited. Only 9 days away. And we can't wait! To end summer and kick off fall we went to Lake Powell with my family in the beginning of September and had a blast. Lake Powell is one of my favortie places to go and its so warm there. It was really neat because Brendan had never been before so it was kind of an adventure for him. This month has been a little bit busier for us, I've had something going on almost EVERY weekend. I had my Bridal Shower this month and had so much fun, we got lots of good stuff and it was like Christmas only better! Then the Saturday after my cousin Angie did my Bridals and I had so much fun, they turned out SO cute :) Last weekend I went through the temple and it was such a neat experience! That same night we had our Family Halloween party at Jacee's which was SO fun. Now we're just crusin through the next 9 days till we're married, I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment