Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

Ok....so I have been dying to put up our little FANTASTIC story but I have just been busy...unfortunatley I am not able to put pictures up right now but I will have some up soon! So here it goes....Brendan purposed on Saturday August 15th. He took me down to Salt Lake and we went to Liberty Park and as soon as we pull in my first thoughts are. "Great, he brought me to the ghetto!" Luckily we only ended up staying there for a few minutes. Then he took me to Memory Grove Park, one of my FAVORITE places in Salt Lake. We were walking around the park and looking over the bridge, well my foot was starting to hurt so I was getting a tad onrey and really wanted to leave. I said something to Brendan about it and he was like, "Let's just stay for a few more minutes." Of course we ended up staying. We found a cute little bench to sit on and then we were about to leave and Brendan was like let's just go over to the bridge again. At this point my foot was killing me and I really wanted to leave so we go over there and Brendan grabs me and pulls me in for a hug, when he lets go I turn away and start walking off. Brendan who is behind me says; "Lindee?" I turn around with a WHAT! And there he is on one knee with the prettiest ring I've ever seen!! And all I could say was "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!" It was really cute and after that I didn't even think about my foot hurting!! :-)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats Lindee!

Jared and Katie said...

YAY!! Congrats you two! So excited for the wedding!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones