Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A quick update....

A lot has been going on lately and I have just been too busy!! Me and Brendan both got new jobs! :o) He now works for Wasatch Therapy as a Physical Therapy Aide and me I am at Discover Bank as an Account Manager. We have had a busy month so far, Brendan started his Lacrosse league a few weeks ago and has at least one game a week sometimes two. And he is loving it! I am just finishing up my dodgeball season...although I am not very good I have lots of fun! I play with both my sisters and a few of my cousins. I am getting better though...at least I think I am...This last weekend I had my Family Reunion that was a blast!! Brendan was able to come with me and that made it even better. We got to go 4 wheeling which Brendan has never been...poor guy, I made him ride in the back! Before that we had the fourth of July and we were able to go boating that day, which was also a BLAST! We did the Lagoon thing for a day as well...so as you can see we have been super busy!!! But I am lucky enough to have found someone who loves to be on the go as well! Lucky me :o) Pay Bug at the Family Reunion

Be honest now...is this not the cutest baby you've ever seen?!

Now I know Jacee is going to kill me for putting this up but I just couldn't resist! None of us were paying attention and of course Rick took the picture at the right time


We LOVE dodgeball!!



Paylen was getting a little angry she statred grabbing my shirt letting
me know she was done being cute!




LAGOON!! right after we rode the Wicked rollar
costar. Brendan screamed like a girl!



Boating on the 4th!







The Manti Temple at night...it was so pretty!







B
This is my favorite picture i took








Four wheeling...we were waiting for Jacee. :o)


















Yup...we know who wears the pants in this relationship! :D

We had such a good time and we are planning on some pretty fun stuff coming up! I can't wait.











3 comments:

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

I can't believe you posted that picture! You know what they saw about pay back :o)

Jamie said...

So do I hear wedding bells?

Brendan & Lindee said...

Yeah yeah i know but you have to admit that was a funny picture. We laughed about it FOREVER!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones