Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium

A couple of weeks ago Jacee and Rick took Paylen to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy and they told us how much fun it was, SO Brendan thought it would be a fun date to go...and he was right! It was so much fun, plus the company was pretty great too!! :o) After the Aquarium Brendan took me to the Myan which was REALLY good and we got to see the divers that looked pretty cool. We had to come home kinda early because I had a dodgeball game, which we lost. But it gives me an excuse to have Brendan teach me to acutally throw hard. After my dodgeball game we came back to my house and watched the movie Forever Strong, which I thought was about football but its acutally about Rugby.



Brendan...he is so good looking!








We got to touch the Stingray's....I'll admit I was a little freaked out about it, I thought it was going to turn on me any second! It was cool though, it felt like jelly and it made me want to squish it as hard as I could in my hand.





Brendan was a bit more braver than I was...I wouldn't even touch it again so he could take a picture. I am a wuse





This Lobster looks like Larry the Lobster off of Spongebob






Ugly looking EEL, we got to touch these shocker things that were similar to what it would feel like if we really got shocked by one. It did not feel good!







I am not sure what this is...but the picture looks cool.



This was the very first fish we saw and he looked grumpy! Like he could rip my whole arm off in a matter of seconds.









0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones